Adobe Flash Player 10.2 is installed in the Xelio 9 inch Tablet.
You have to uninstall the 10.2 version from your Xelio Tablet.
Adobe 11.1 is the latest version.
3. Find Adobe Flash Player 10.2, select by tapping with your finger.
(the latest version of Adobe is install in this example, continue if you see ver. 10.2)
4. Select Uninstall
5. Confirm Uninstall of App by pressing “OK”
Android users can still download and install Flash Player from the Archived Flash Player Versions page on the Adobe website.
1. Make sure your Android device is connected to the Internet.
2. Open the Settings menu.
3. Select Security (or Applications, on older Android OSs).
4. Place a checkmark next to the "Unknown sources" check box.
5. Tap OK to confirm your selection.
6. Close Settings.
7. Launch the browser.
8. Search for "flash player archive page" or navigate directly to http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/archived-flash-player-versions. html
Please Verify, browser can give you random result, please see this link listed Above.
9. On the Archive page, scroll down to "Flash Player for Android archives"
10.Select a version of Flash Player that is compatible with your Android operating system.
For the Android 4.0 ice cream device. – the Xelio 9 inch Tablet
Flash Player for Android 4.0 archives
THIS SELECTION OF FOR THE XELIO TABLET 9 INCH ONLY ANDRIOD 4.0 ICE CREAM OS
11.Tap the link to download the Flash Player installer. Download begins automatically.
12.When download completes, close the browser.
13.Open Notifications. Or in your available apps page, select “Downloads”
15.When prompted, tap Install.
16. When installation is finished, tap Done.